Most of us have a place in our home that’s designated as the entryways. It’s the first thing you see when you walk into your house, and it can often be quite small. The best thing to do with this space is to make sure it has plenty of storage so guests are not storing their bags on the floor or cuddling up next to them on benches. Here are 15 refreshing thoughts for compact entryways for you!
Designated as the Entryways
It’s the time of year when you’re probably trying to figure out what to do with all your holiday decorations. Maybe it’s time for a change. If so, these 15 refreshing thoughts might help you get started!
1) The holidays are over and now it’s back to reality. What better way than to start off the new year in a fresh environment? 2) A wide open space can give a whole new meaning to “spacious living.” Whether you have an entryway that is narrow or spacious, make sure it feels welcoming by adding some plants and decorating with bright colors. 3) There is no rule that says your front door has to be your only entrance into your home.
You’re not alone. In fact, most entryways are quite compact and don’t offer much storage space for guests to put their bags or coats. But that doesn’t mean your entryway can’t be functional! Here are 15 refreshing thoughts for compact entryways that will help you make the best use of this often-overlooked area in your home.
Read More:- 12 Easy Pallet Sofas and Espresso Tables
how to maximize the storage
Make sure everyone who comes into your house has enough room to store their belongings by following these tips from our expert designers and stylists at HGTV Magazine! We guarantee they’ll give you some fresh ideas on how to maximize the storage potential of even the smallest spaces in your home. And we promise it won’t take up too much time or money either! So what are you waiting for?
• Maximize space by storing more in less
We all need a place to store our coats, jackets and boots. But with a little creative thinking, you can turn one closet into four zones that will help keep your home clutter-free. First, hang up some hooks behind the front door for coats and scarves; next, use open shelves for your shoes or handbags; and finally
• Have a place for all of your guests to sit, rest, and enjoy the company
• Be proactive about putting down rugs to reduce noise and protect surfaces
• Create an interesting room with touches like plants or artwork; we’ll provide you with some ideas!
• Gives readers 15 creative ideas for the entryway
• Clear, concise, and easy to read
• Provides readers with refreshing solutions
• Lays out all of the benefits in bullet points
Click here now to read more about 15 Refreshing Thoughts for Compact Entryways!
welcoming entryway for your home
We hope these tips will help you design a more functional and welcoming entryway for your home. Home is where the heart is, so it’s important to make sure that space reflects who we are as people! If at any point you need some professional advice or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Our team of designers would love nothing more than to work with you on making your house into a true home. Do you have any thoughts about how best to utilize an entryway?